Catching Up My Shawn Lee Today !

07:00

Hai Assalamualaikum !


One whole day without anything but there is something that you guys doesnt know about me ! Im a fan of SHAWN LEE !! hahaha i like him cause he inspired me a lot of things in a lots way . 

Cause lately i was busy of holiday and phone besides wifi slow , so i really cant handle my time to catch up Shawn lee's daily vlogs !

Today is the day that i have this opportunity to catch back what i have missed after sitting on the chair and making some exercises of Mathematics (but it only works about 10 minutes T^T . What a disappointment ! I thought it would really working up for at least 1 hours but it ended up just for a minutes huhu ) 

Okay so , i giving up on Math and taking my phone and later opening the youtube . So i catch back what i missed . Here i am with 8 videos of Shawn Lee . Really funny cause im not giving the videos up like how i was giving my math up huhu ! 😠😠

yeah having his vlog completes my day :p
See !! he is really kidding me ! i was just catching up all of  his vlog that i missed and suddenly after a few minutes poopvss there are another two vlog have been uploaded by him fuhh . Never mind , i will spend my time this night ! oh no !!! tonight got Night Premiere oh mannnn ! 

what can i say is ,
"THERE IS NOTHING TO EXCUSE IF WE KNOW HOW TO MANAGE OUR TIME AND EVERYONE IN THE WORLD GOT 24 HOURS JUST LIKE US . "
so what are you doing , krik it up - ShawnLee ;))

Stay tune for another entry on how i manage my time !

You Might Also Like

0 comments