Another Presents For Me !

03:14

Hai ! today is a nice and also a sad day but now i want to talk about my nice things for today hiks !
I received a lot of wishes from my friends and my family on my birthday , thank you so much 😗
But today i got another presents from my best friends from others school , we were in the same school since 2013 when i was Form 1 until Form 3 and after PT3 , we managed to take our path yeah ! Life is about Travelling and we are travelling to chase our dream !
So , i received this presents from them ! ThankYou !
Thankyou Yahhhh (Arbaiyah) for the lovely cactus and the birthday's card . 
Thankyou too for the book 'Bicara Iman Untuk Tenang' from Hadinah !
and also , big thanks to Saidatul for her wishes but she was not coming cause she got some works to do .
From the right , its me , Hadinah , Saidatul and Arbaiyah !
and my friends are one of the Ninjas hehe 😜😂
Its been a while we're not together by four since before and I hope we can set up a date to have a cup of Cendol next time !
Lots of love from this side ,
Rin 💘

THE ONE WHO WILL LOVE YOU AFTER YOUR FAMILY IS YOUR FRIENDS !

You Might Also Like

2 comments