Mistakes ? hmm

07:46


Its been a while since the last update , that is one week ago .

This weeks probably is my first weeks in school . So, I was enjoyed on my first day as senior year in school cause we met up with our friends after 5 weeks of holidays . First day in school and its no holiday more . Some people thinks that first day should be no study-sessions but no in our school , I guess others school also same just like us . First day also caught me to be the monitor of class , I was be like "Its okay" Honestly , its a privilege to do so .

On the first day also , we have to make an English essay , but not on our own . Its mean by our Teacher , we copy exactly what from her mouth (idk how to explain . Pardon on my bad English 💩) .
So , when we already have done , so we need to pass up the paper .

The third day of school was really a bad day actually HAHA . First , we were be given back our essay paper and that day , i think teacher was in her bad mood day . So , she have punished us to do a correction of spelling and so on . So , I also caught in the trouble , that is making correction of 'FURTHERMORE' for ONE THOUSAND TIMES GAIS !! 1000 ! cause I spell it wrongly with 'FUTHERMORE' there is a slightly mistakes only , and I have to make the correction for thousand times ! But Its okay , i just think positive :)) But somehow when I make the corrections at class , I feel like wanted to CRY aiyoo !

Then , my friend , Sabrina comes toward me , she asks whether Im okay or not ! 
Goshhh ! surely not ! It will be ruined my day , I have to study a lots of thing that night ! ARGHH !
But I just replied , "Sure , Im okay . Its a good thing , right ? why not ? hahaha" hiding my sadness inside . 

With this disasters keeping me preoccupied , I forgot to bring home my textbooks , I have just received my Form 5 ' s textbooks and I just remember that I forgot it when I arrived home 😖 How could I be so so careless ! But , after a lots of prayer , then i just remember that I have my teacher's number , so I straightly give her a whatsapp and she ended up by keeping up my textbooks . Thank you,Teacher 💗

Then , I finished my corrections on that afternoon while watching Youtube hehe . 
Three full of pages gais ! 😥
Sometimes , the mistakes that we have made actually is the key of learning and improvements . So , take time alone and learn from your mistakes . Make your mistakes as the biggest step to the success .

You Might Also Like

0 comments