THANK YOU 2K16 , WELCOME 2K17

01:08

Hey Assalamualaikum,

Yesterday was the new year. While everyone is celebrating the coming years in the town , I enjoy my night watching Premiere at my home.

Yesterday also a great day. I went to MITC because Popular are having a book fair . First entered there was really amazing, books were arranged in the shelves and also at the tables. Peoples are searching for their books and the salesperson busy managing the books. My ex primary school's friends are also there for works. After 4 years never met, they seem grew so well and so tall and leave me behind 😭 it wasn't an improvement 😭 but its okay as long as i look cute then its alright 😂👌

Actually we went there for surveying their stage cause my youngest sister will be having her story-telling competition there on 2nd of January. I cant believe that she is going to follow my footsteps, that is standing in front of peoples just for telling stories or feelings. I was really enjoy if i was at the stage because i love challenging myself and i love attention. When others is just sitting to hear, then i will be the reasons why they are sitting.

Next topic will be my 2017's wish list.
This years gonna be my big big years cause i will be sitting my SPM . It will be tough and i should be more tougher. I hope that i can get straight A+ in my SPM cause i believe nothing is impossible. Yeahh if You can dream it, then you can do it! I hope i can beat myself because exam is not just based on your capable on how memories well but it is a mindset and its all about the mental's games. I do hope that i can travel from mistakes and travel to my dreams. Next, i want to make my parents proud of me on my improvements and accomplishment, thats all i need. I just want to make them happy for having me.

2016 have been a really good years with tears and joys. Having a new friends and also new surroundings make me feel that if you want to achieve success, you must learn the meaning of Hijrah 👌 . Thank you 2016 for all of the memories that we created together.

Welcome 2017 , i will make sure youre full of improvements and excitements. Full of dreams that i must strive it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments