A week of Accomplishment's goal !

20:01

HEY !!!! Its such a long long long busy month where I have to do a lots of thing ! fuhhh Im MENTALLY PHYSICALLY TIRED!! But this week was a really productive week for me + really an accomplishment's goal ! 

Sunday, 5th February 2017 : woke up early in the morning to get some fresh air ! yeay , manage my time to Taman Botanikal Ayer Keroh where there people used to jog,cycle and many more . But I was there for jog because I want to win the cross-country competition on next Wednesday ! and I need more exercises to maintain my stamina . I started with 2 round with many stop because i had to bring my sister to accompany me and i also bring out my small bag and it actually hard to carry when i want to jog hahaha. So , for the third round after a little bit talk with my sister , she agreed to help to carry the bag and I jog . yeahhh! finallyy , I jog with no worries and even had a non-stop jog yeayy !

Monday, 6th February 2017 : Monday was a school day . Our school had a morning assembly and had to launch the month of language . Is that right? hahaha okay so , I have to present and give a speech about the novel that I'd read . The novel is in Malay Language . As a human being , I am also kind of nervous person even though I am active on participation to represent my school in others competition . hahaha but it is okay , i can handle my nervous :P . After the assembly ended , my teacher who teach malay tell me that my voice was so good and so soft but clear enough hehehehe :p .
That day , I was back from school at 6:30pm where everyone else back at 2:30pm . Poor me huhu T-T
. I had a marching's practice and I'm the commander(hohoho,scary right? It's okay , I'm the cutest commander :P) The marching was start until 4:30pm. When im sure that people is not around the field , I started to jog to maintain my stamina . 400 meter non-stop and suddenly at home , my leg cramped ! ohmaigod!! surely hurt ! huh 


Tuesday, 7th of February 2017 : Just like yesterday , feeling nervous in the morning cause I've got test on speaking in English with my group members . After get ready , I feel confident about my group members , they all good in speaking , thumbs up for you guys ! and teacher said that our group's arrangement are good ! yeayy ! 
After back from school , somehow I feel like I dont a really get enough of sleep . I was feeling unwell . Tomorrow will be having the cross-country and I want to take part on that . Hmm . 
That night , I jog around the kitchen and mama said "are you crazy?" hahaha ya ya crazy to win :P and also I took a lot of info on how to win the cross-country . It's really motivates me up ! Feeling excited about tomorrow !


Wednesday , 8th of February 2017 : woke up and really feeling unwell ! also dont have even a mood ! my mom said that my face look pale . hm also dont have a mood and really think that things are not go along . haih but I just change my mindset from 'Fever' to 'Healthy' . I also keep sweating to revealed down my fever , really worked out ! So, when you are getting fever or something like that, just BE ACTIVE ! 
My body really feeling unwell when it's going to start . I just remember Allah and said to myself "He'd never tested a soul more than what it could bare" , This words really keep me up when I'm in down . When zuhur , I pray to Allah and even cry when I tell Him everything . I really want to win ! I really want to join ! 
So, before the cross-country started , teacher asks for student that feeling unwell and cannot run to sit beside them . That time I was feeling like , "should I go or stay?" But thanks to Allah , I had back my strength . My friends kept said that I should not go because of my fever . But , I just changed my mindset that 
Fever is not an obstacle to win ! If you really can dream it , that's mean you really can do it !
Find me in this photo , I'm the red team :p
 A good started when Ive got myself at the first row !

"Get set... GO!" fuhh everyone with their energy left me at first but I just maintaning my stamina (not too fast,and not too slow) . At first , I was quiet afraid when there's a lot of peoples in front of me and  I was afraid that they will leave me behind alone . But my bestfriend , Zatul accompany me at first and after that I left her HAHA (hye,zatulek hahah) . After like 5 minutes , I saw them that actually in front of me , lost of their energy . I just catch up my breath slowly and non-stop jog . Finally , I handle myself into the top 5 runner (ceh) .
I was in non-stop jog , and it's really tiring . Somehow I felt like want to surrender . But I just said to myself ,
'You will win this ! dont stop ! If you are going to stop , it's hard to catch up them back because once you stop , you will lost everything ! '
 4 kilometers non-stop and finally I reach the final checkpoint which we will know who won . But I really lost my energy , my head started to dizzy and suddenly my visions like a white tile . I can't see anything , I even can't open my eyes well . What I do that time is see what number that been given to me at the final checkpoint and I've got number 4 !!! Everything went fine when there are students in charge to help . I also can't walk and they support to lean on . 
17 years live , but i had never went through such as that incident , I really feel lost and cannot think properly , it is also hard to catch up my breath , oxygen doesn't supply well to my head , my head was spinning out and what I can do , was just cry and remember Allah because 
 Behold in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction [13:28]
 After a long of rest and already can catch up my breath back , I try to stand to go to the hall where the prize will be given there . Luckily , my friends are there to help me to walk , Thank you , I owe you one !
was crying , cause I know that this is all from 
Allah's help .
Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal :)))



This trophy will remind me of
those spirit that built me up !
What I learned this week is , IF YOU HAVE A DREAM , YOU MUST STRIVE FOR IT ! JUST DO WHATEVER THAT YOU WANT . Don't GIVE UP ! JUST DO IT !
Even though it's just number 4 , But I'm really proud of myself , 4km non-stop plus with my fever , and got this one ! really appreciate ! Thanks to everyone that helping me that day . Thanks Allah in all conditions !






You Might Also Like

0 comments