Happy Retirement , Madam Chin !

04:00

Hye ! back with me again hehe . 
This weeks is really touching and actually I had burned my face , what i mean is my face just like a tone of charcoal now as I involved myself in marching . I don't use any sunblock to block the sun from direct towards my face hahaha .
The purpose of marching is to present our last performance to our beloved principal , Madam Chin Siok Hoon that got to her retirement's day .


3 weeks before her event held , we practiced marching EVERYDAY! and I have to command everyday ! My throat was really pain ohokhok hahaha .



Malaysia is so damn hot and the sun really burned our face and my face became dark already but it's okay it is a small matter to me .


It was really privileged to conduct this squad and really proud to give a last respect to Madam Chin . Really honored to do so :))) I just know her by last year but she is the best principal that I'd ever meet to . I like to hear her voices when her turns to deliver a speech , soft and clear . Happy retirement Madam Chin ! Rest well ! for sure , You will be missed ! We all love you 💕

The event for Madam Chin was over . I thought that we can stop our marching's practice by this weeks but end up we just know that we've got another marching competition . I bet it will be in April . OH NOOO!! 
hmm what can I do is just go through with smile hahaha .

I think I want to end here . Ha ! Just want to tell you , I have a competition on reciting a poem at school this wednesday, wishh me luck guys ;))

Really a short post for today . I will follow up soon ! take care ! Bye !

You Might Also Like

0 comments