One Step Closer

17:18

Life . It is not easier like cutting a paper or butter both sides of bread. It is more than that , it is about challenge and choice . The choice we take now will be the way we go through later . We can do everything about the future but we cant do nothing about the past . As the saying goes, ' Let bygones be bygones ' . Chin up ! Forget about the things that make you down . Focus on your dream , your dream sometimes lead to your future . Better future . 

I keep pondering things of what I could do before everything end . I keep asking why everything can turn out this way . WHY ? . Everything that I dream for is not going its way . Everything that I want is just left empty . I'm wasting my time doing useless things while i can use that time to make my dreams come true . It is not easy to change your way and lifestyle because 'old habits die hard' . But this time , I have to find my own motivations to get up and get a life .

My trial had threw me into a stress high level . I felt blue when i got my papers back and the result was just like punching both sides of my cheek . I hit the books, memorizing and studying at the eleventh hour and hoping that I can get highest marks . huh ? I was pretty sad that my result is just so so . 

Let me show you ,
 I hope this upcoming three weeks before SPM , I can use the time wisely and get all A's in my SPM ! wish me luck !

You Might Also Like

0 comments