Parents' day

23:05

Today is Friday ,

Woke up early from bed to go to school . I love Friday because school session will be dismissed early . My school had organised parents' day today . I already told my mom about this day and she told me that she is not sure whether she will be coming or not . For me, I really like if parents will come to meet and talk heart to heart with the teachers about their children's performance in studies .

When my mom said that she is not sure about coming today , I talked nothing but just to understand her situations because I know she is so busy today and my dad is also not here (in Melaka) . 

Today is also the last day to hand in our art's folio . Luckily, I already finished all of my works before the time to hand in while half of my classmates haven't finish yet . I dont really like a last minute works , ya , as we all know , last minute works is one of the reason why people feel stress and pressure . This is because the works that should be done and handed in by that time isn't complete and it will affect us from make a finer works . and yahh after all already done , they're left with feelings that they didn't really produce their best works because they didn’t have the luxury of going over it a couple of times and straightening out the finer details. Oh I don't like those feelings . That's why I try my best to complete it all before the time arrived and even handed in the folios one month earlier . My friends also kind of 

" wow!! why are you done so early ?" 
" what? are you serious ?"
" I haven't colored all but you already done?"
" You are crazy, Erin "

HAHAHAHAHA those are what they said to me . Okay look , I give you an example , 

the first situation ; Amy is a busy girl which is has a lot of commitments to take care of her siblings and to manage her time to study . But why she can complete all of her works before the time ?

the second situation ; Yen is a busy girl which is has a lot of commitments to take care of her siblings and to manage her time to study . But why she can't complete all of her works before the time ?

I gave you the same situations but different question . Why this can happen ? I do think it is all about time management . When a person know what they want and what they should do , they will make sure that all of their efforts are belongs to the works . 

That is one of my thought , I can give more but this entry is not going to discuss just about that but I want to tell you a story about parents' day haha .

Okay lets us continue , I was so shocked when a prefect called my name and asked me to go to the hall because my mom was there . I was like "bangganya aku mama datangg hahahha" then my friends also laughed at me . That time I was helping my friends to color, cut the papers and draw a situations on their paper . I enjoy helping people because when we ease others, then God will ease your life . Whenever I feel lazy to help people then the words will appear in my mind . 

Okay Okay, Im sorry , I talked too much 😂 Continue for the third time, then, I took my bag and went to the hall hurriedly . Before went to the hall , I shouted at my classmates " BYEEE, I LOVEE YOUUU! GOOD LUCKKK . JANGAN STRES STRES , KALAU STRES BAYANGKAN MUKA AKU TAU" I left them with a happy face haha . I saw my mom sat down at the chair and already meet my teachers. Teacher that in charge is my bahasa melayu teacher and my english teacher . When I came to them, they were about to end the conversations . They talked about me , my teacher said that I am a good student and bla bla bla . The result also okay and I just got B for my english , and the rest is A- and A . Better than the monthly exam . Okay nahh


After that, we went back to our home . I asked my mom what she and my teacher had talked about me , and my mom said that the teacher praised me ,

" She knows what she want "
" She has her own initiative to find the answers while all of her friends, were not "
" I know that she can do it "
" She can go wherever she wants for her universities "

and bla bla bla AHAAHAHHA 

okay that's all for todayyyyy , sorry for the late posts , I was really busy (busy with phone ahaha) and is trying my best trial exams , wish me luckk !! Thanks bubyeeee 💗💗😝

You Might Also Like

0 comments