Pray for me

20:17

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Been busy lately, making some business alhamdulillah, sales getting even more each day, and im still learning how to rocket my product 😂

I am now in the hospital, waiting for the medicine. Feeling so scared and curious when suddenly my ear bled heavily yesterday's night. I just touched my ear cause I felt ichy and watery inside my left ear. I thought too much when I saw the blood at my finger 😭

I started crying and hurriedly went to mom's room. After torch my ear, my mom can see the blood inside my ear. She said she will bring me to clinic tomorrow.

I slept very late yesterday cause customer's things havent packed up. With tissues all over my bed, I still gagahkan diri write all of customer's address to post their things out tomorrow.

Like seriousy almost everyday, I have to post parcel and busy treating all of my customers. Can you just imagine? I replied to all of their DMs and Whatsapp from more than 50 customer every day, not everyday, i mean when its weekend. I dont get enough rest, but what i like is I can keep myself busy, i dont have a boyfriend, so nahh the more i busier, the more i can forget my ex, gosh i miss him, okay okayy erinnn dont cry 😂 like seriously, when he's gone, I really feel something lost inside, its okay, im strongggg hiyarghh 💪 Really, i miss him hahahah okay.

My heart beats so hard as my spm's result will be out by tomorrow, i hope my result will be the best as much as my efforts given. When the result will be out, i want to pursue my studies and doing business as my part time job. I really want to explore myself, dreaming and planning about my dream future.

Please pray for me, my spm's result and my future. Thank you for all of your support, silent reader ❤

14th March 2018
-12:22pm

You Might Also Like

0 comments