Only 4 words

09:46

There's something i have no answers for so long.
Sometimes, i just give up on everything
Cause i really feel like i am a burden to everyone.
Idk, im so sad,
I really dont have anyone to really listen to me when i need someone to talk to.
During dinner, I behave so bad.
I thought i made a joke, but they seemed look serious into it.
Really feel want to pour my tears out.
And every single of my problems kind of mix when i feel bad of myself.
I have no confident in myself
Ive lost my listener for almost 1 months
Everyone keep blaming at me, like i have done nothing.
I dont know where to story, this is just a place that i look to..
I am really a sensitive girl lately,
Every small matter, made me hard to breath.
Ive lost my ego, always crying.
It make me even hard during night, where i can't make myself busy.
I will keep on asking why he left me? does 5 months is nothing for him? Still he loves me? What happens if the latest message is true? What happens if he really meant his 'move on'?
The questions still have no answers.
I feel bad, depressed, fatigue.
I really cant handle myself. I was clueless. He gave no clues to me whether my waitings worth me. I dont know. Its hurt inside. Its hurt.
I need only 4 words, 'i miss u too'
1st February 2018

You Might Also Like

0 comments