WELCOME BACK THE NEW ERIN

02:24


Wow! berhabuk betul website ni! so here I am to clean up the sesawang hahhhaha!

So funny to read those pages in my blog. Oh i miss the innocent me, the dont-know-who-i-am in the future hahahah. Alhamdulillah syukur. I become what i wanted to be that is Businesswomen.

This blog the latest one is on my SPM which means that time I was 17years old, and now I am 21 years old unofficially. 4 years past by, but now I am smiling while typing this entry hahahaha! time flies soooo fasttttt! 

I am now studying my degree in marketing. Dreams come true. When I was waiting for my SPM results, I always feel very scared of what will be happening in my future. But yah! Allah is the best planner. I am the new version of me. The cutest, the best, the happiest, the funniest me. I couldnt thank enough to Allah. Despite many challenges that I have to face. but Alhamdulillah, Allah knows what the best for me :)) Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal.

About my past relationship too has taught me many things. Yet right now, I am happy with my single life. I can spend time more with my family and also I can spend more on myself! Spend money on myself too hahaha.

I think that's all for today's bebelan. After this, maybe I will posting more, just to confess my feelings here hahaha 

One day, i want to show you of all my postings :))

You Might Also Like

0 comments