SECOND PLACE ??

00:42

I know myself , I'm pretty much confident with myself but I join chinese's singing competition just for fun and I know that I can't win haha .

Okay, HYE EVERYONE ! wasupppp ? 

Last week, I had join a competition which is Chinese's singing competition (me again??) hahah I guess my school friends must be bored with me because all of competitions , my face will apear hahah . 

I had difficultlities when it comes into finding a pure chinese songs . I dont know many of the chinese songs and it's hard for me to find a song with suits my voice. As I walking around the kitchen , suddenly poppp ahaaa I knew what song I should sing. I hurriedly opened the computer and search for that song in youtube yeayy!!

The title of the song that I chose is Wo Qui Qing Ai De by A-Mei . The song really suits me and the melody is just nice !

The afternoon of the singing competition, Ive already memorise the lyrics but not to strong yet and now it's my turn to perform.

My hands started shaking, I couldn't held the microphones with one hand haha, so I used another hand to support the microphones. I felt awkward because that is my first time singing without using any music instruments . When it comes to verse 2 which is complicated lyrics one, I almost forgot the lyrics but luckily , the mistakes that I have done was not too obvious and I can catch up the song back and yeayyyy, I already completed the song !

The winners of each solo and duet session have 3 winners and I won the second placing of solo part hahaha I think it was just my luck for that day ahahah .

Have a nice day !

You Might Also Like

0 comments