Everything

09:19

It's 1:05 in the morning,
I still can't sleep,
Still reread our old conversation.
How i miss u, i cry for no reason.
You go away with part of my heart.
.
I miss the way u create a story about us.
I smile reasonly until my ears cause you're unic, honey.
Where can i find someone like you.
And after that i just dont realize my tears flow down my puffy cheeks.
As if i can shoo my tears back in, luckily everyone is sleeping.
I stop reading for a while and fluttering my tears with my hand.
I miss that time.
If i could turn back time, i wish i can be more caring to you,
I wish i can be more concern about your needs.
.
And im too late now,
I've lost my world,
I've lost my spirit,
I've lost my everything.
.
Its just me , forever alone .
29th January 2018

You Might Also Like

0 comments